Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Sorry, but I'm just tickled.

To all of you that have sent encouraging emails, perhaps hoping or even willing me to get cracking and post another 'day' from the AK trip, thanks. For the encouragement.But please, stop! Reading these emails is taking even more time that I don't have to spend right now!
Spring is a glorious time to be alive in the desert (I know--I am) and even though I have an overflowing plate between spending time with L and D, building wheels, riding bikes, and evaluating all sorts of pre-production bikey stuff, I'm still just tickled to be here, now. The sky is blue just about every day, the trails are in amazing shape, I'm more or less healthy (post-AK weight gain notwithstanding...), and the hordes of tourists are only here on the weekends.As time permits I *will* continue posting pics and anecdotes from my trip up north. I'm actually really looking forward to it. But sitting here to type for more than 3 minutes means that I've let a 'fire' go from smoldering to raging somewhere else (figuratively speaking, of course...) and now is simply not the time to do that.Concisely put: Please--be patient. All good things to those who wait!

A few pics sprinkled hither and thither throughout this post--all from the last few weeks.

Enjoy the spring.

MC

2 comments: