Friday, March 6, 2009


I finally had a few hours to work on the TopoFusion tracker:

Mike's last 50 points are now shown on the map, all clickable. At the bottom I also added a table that shows the last 50 points with the distances and speeds between them. In the next upgrade I'll work on making the points in the table clickable.

Once again, that page is updated automatically every 15 minutes, but you'll need to 'reload' the page to get the latest version. I hope to find more time to work on it -- plenty more cool stuff to add. I'm picking up some PERL hacking skills.

Mike made it just beyond Finger Lake (mile 130) last night. I'll bet he was feeling 'guilty' about the stopped time at Shell Lake, so he rode/pushed until 11:30p AK time to make up for it. Or perhaps he was just taking advantage of the cooler nighttime temps.


No comments:

Post a Comment