Thursday, April 22, 2010

The blooming desert.

'Tis a feverish time of year in these here latitudes. Seems like most of us have already gotten out of the blocks in our race to live life faster through this beautiful season. So much to do, so much to see, it can prove difficult to simply focus on what's beneath your feet.

Especially these next few weeks, I recommend forgoing the long view and focusing beneath your feet!


Fergawdsakes, drag your mouse over there--------->, click on VIMEO, and watch this'n in HD--------->

I'm not yet capable of stringing back-to-back days together on the bike. Instead of dwelling on that, I'm enjoying the heck outta the off-days, toodling afoot with Fang, stopping as often as needed to see, sense, and yes, stick my nose into the blooming desert.

Get out and enjoy it while it lasts!

MC

2 comments:

  1. Wow. I just tuned up the bike last night and am chomping at the bit to get out and ride. It's been too long!

    ReplyDelete