Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Whistlin' Dixie.

Greg and I went for a little tour last week in southern Utah, aka "Utah's Dixie".

We had a ball riding, camping, shove-a-biking, fishing a little, bushwhacking, and snoozing in meadows lots.

The route took in over 300 miles of alpine, desert, and intermontane wonderfulness.

It'll be better than a week until I've whittled the ~2k pics I took down to the ~30 or so that are worth keeping. Until then, please enjoy these.

And in case that isn't enough, please head on OVER HERE and enjoy Greg's most excellent prose and pics from the trip.




  1. It was good to see you again. Great photos. I can't wait to see and read more!

  2. Absolutely beautiful! Thanks for inspiring and sharing.

  3. Stunning photos as always Thanks for the effort you put in to share that.

  4. Wow. Your photos are gorgeous, but the way you capture light and shadow just blows me away. Incredible! Thanks for sharing!