Tuesday, November 16, 2010

I can relate.

Only not really. Maybe after I watch this a few more times, I won't feel like I can relate at all.

Ahem.

Danny M's latest vid was released a bit ago.

See?



Ah. Si.

Damn!

You don't have to be any kind of *good* cyclist to appreciate, on some level, what he's doing there. If I live the rest of my natural born life I'll never do ANY of that stuff. Doesn't make me any less appreciative. Damn!

Some pretty killer cameratography too.

Hope to get out on a bike, on dirt, tomorrow, to ride some trail and imagine that I'm better than I am, and almost as good as I could be.

Maybe.

MC

5 comments:

  1. I fell down just watching this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I need some vitamin I now.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just more support to the fact that Red Bull gives you wings.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 8 days 22 million hits?

    Guess that's one measure of the world's amazement watching a guy do on a bike what most of us can't do in a padded gymnasium on foot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooops I meant 2.2 million hits....

    ReplyDelete