Thursday, December 16, 2010

Leanin'.

A wonderful week of weather and a wee bit less work on the docket meant that I got to get out for a few rides with friends--both two and four leggeds.

Couldn't help but to notice a theme throughout these pics--I seem to be catching folks leanin' more often than not.




















The riding was amazing this week: mild temps and hero dirt collided in a bizarre blizzard of holycrapthisisgreat!

I'll likely get caned for writing this, but our unbefackinglievable fall weather has me wishing for...

...um...

...something a little closer to winter. You know, cold temps if not outright snow. I'll likely regret saying that soon, (3... 2... 1...) but it just doesn't even feel like December when riding apparel means long sleeves. I was shocked today when a friend mentioned something about Christmas in the present tense--as though it were here or something. And then I glanced at the calendar and, well, you know how that goes.

Have a great weekend.

MC

1 comment:

  1. Man oh man, Mike...your images continue to intoxicate! That is one gorgeous place on this earth that you live. Whenever you post new images on your blog it's like I just got my favorite magazine in the mailbox! Keep 'em comin'!

    I was having fun riding on your wheels today, but it was cold and dark here.

    All the best,
    Ralph

    ReplyDelete