Thursday, October 4, 2012

Immerse yourself.

Random ruminations from a day of romping through the woods with Fang.


"To his dog, every man is Napoleon; hence the constant popularity of dogs." -- Aldous Huxley

"I hope to always be the person that my dog thinks I am." -- Unknown

"Heaven goes by favour. If it went by merit, you would stay out and your dog would go in." -- Mark Twain

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." -- Unknown


"The average dog is a nicer person than the average person." -- Andrew A. Rooney

"If I have any beliefs about immortality, it is that certain dogs I have known will go to heaven, and very, very few persons." -- James Thurber


"Don't accept your dog's admiration as conclusive evidence that you are wonderful." -- Ann Landers

"Outside of a dog, a book is probably man's best friend, and inside of a dog, it's too dark to read." -- Groucho Marx

Nauseatingly trite?  Yep.

Pretty hard to argue with most of 'em though.

The thing Fang never tires of teaching me:

Immerse yourself completely into whatever it is that you're doing.