Thursday, June 27, 2013

Midsummer.

It's true that the solstice has only just passed, but it still feels and seems as though summer has been here for months.  If your summers are anything like mine, *scheduling* sleep seems to be the only way it happens--just too much to be done...

I'm working on several trip reports to share, but the gogogogo nature of my typical summer means it's going to be a bit before they're ready.

In the interim, I'd like to share some inspiration for riding, for living, and for being creative with both.

First:


So much awesome (riding, creativity, imagination, and the moxey to pull it all together) therein.

Next:


This is stop motion--NOT a video, every frame is a still.  I think it's awesome that they took the time to do such a complete job with something so frivolous.  It made/makes me smile, even laugh, thus accomplishing their mission!

Last:


This is my second favorite internet 'thing' of all time.  More than ever I aspire to see the country, to cultivate an artistic vision similar (parallel?) to Doug's, but mostly to immerse myself into that landscape.

* * * * * 

Thanks for checking in.