Friday, April 25, 2014

So much things to say right now.

I was talking with a good (used loosely) friend this evening.  Hadn't talked in awhile, lots to catch up on.  New house and dog for him, kids growing up fast, working too much, not getting out enough, etc...

Somewhere in the conversation he mentioned that "I see on your blog that you were in Alaska...".

To which I responded, "That was a year ago--I was just catching up on old stuff.  Had you read what I'd written you'd have seen that".

His response: "There were lots of pretty pictures and blah blah blah--I didn't want to read".

And that about sums it up.  We're all too damn busy to slow down for verbiage.

Lots to say right now, in this moment in time, but no one's reading so I'll cop out on this go-round and just share some pixels from the past little while atop and near the fringes of the Colorado Plateau.


























































































Thanks for checkin' in.