Thursday, November 17, 2016

Exhale. And, relax.

The first storms of the season, demarcating that thin line between fall and winter, typically mean that my wheel orders finally slow down from ballistic to somewhat manageable.


Nice to be able to breathe easy for a bit, and to enjoy the season.


That brief break also gives me time to tidy up around the shop and move some items (wheels, tires, forks, paddles) that I've been meaning to move for awhile, but am only now getting the time to take pics of and write ads for.


Please have a look -- there are currently 10 ads up, with more coming this afternoon.


I think the pricing I have listed there ranges from more than fair to downright cheap, depending.  That said, if you think I'm off base, make a reasonable offer and I'll consider it.


Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment