Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Clifford.

I've been working on a campervan for the past ~year.  




It isn't done -- the nature of this beast is such that I doubt it ever will be -- but it's close enough to share some details.




I've compiled a lot of those details -- probably buckets more than anyone but the most diehard hashtagvanlifer will give a rip about -- HERE




 Check it when you have some time to kill.




The above-linked Exposure platform is excellent for sharing stories and incredible for photos, but not so great (that I can discern) for two-way communications.  If you have questions on details that I somehow haven't covered there, please ask them here, in the comments below.


Thanks for checkin' in.

4 comments:

  1. I have van envy Mike. Nice work. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job on the van Mike, along with the clear, informative write up. Your approach (install, use, then refine) makes a lot more sense than trying to get everything perfect the first time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Mike, I've bought a Promaster as well. Mine will have to convert to work vehicle as well but I like the ideas. Aric

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it. Nice work, Mike. -Padre

    ReplyDelete